Granzow supplies specially developed medical vacuum to hospitals etc. around the country. It should not be confused with anesthesia suction, diatema suction or laboratory vacuum.
What requirements are usually brought into play, when talking about medicinal vacuum?
- Reliability - it is used in direct contact with human beings.
- Have enough capacity: 3 vacuum pumps required. One must be able to handle full capacity.
- Be able to ensure that pressure at full load is a maximum of 600 hPa.
- Provide optimal operating economy, also through energy consumption.
- Must be serviceable during operation (shut-off of pumps, filters, etc.)
- Monitored with alarm functions.
- Equipped with double bacteriological filters.
ISO 7396-1 and HTM 02 certifications.
Kontakt os og hør mere om vores produkter
– og hvordan vi laver den bedste løsning til dig